A beach holiday home is a perfect way to kick back and relax whether you’re looking for a tranquil getaway or an adventure-filled getaway. Looking like an airport on the sand, quirky Nyola Beach House is comfy on the inside with plenty of room for 6 guests and your pet!
Location: Western Australia | Australia
Accommodation Type: Overwater and Beach
Bookings to: Stayz
Price Range: Cabin/Hostel $ | Budget $$ | Mid-range $$$ | Luxury $$$$ | Super Luxe $$$$+
Best for: Quirky Holiday Home, BBQ, Swimming Beach, Wineries, fully fenced, Dog-friendly, Near Tuart Forest, 6 guests, $$$
At Peppy Beach (short for Peppermint Grove Beach) in Western Australia, this relaxed retreat has spacious open-plan living with a kitchen, dining, and lounge, a chill-out room, two bedrooms, and a bathroom with a separate toilet.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for a long relaxing beach holiday, including a kitchen island, dining table with plenty of seating, microwave, utensils and dishes, pantry items, fridge, and even a dishwasher.
The simple beachy interiors create an authentic holiday feel and include:
- Bedroom 1 has a queen-size bed
- Bedroom 2 has a double bed and a single bed
- Linens are provided
- The laundry is in the bathroom
- Air conditioning in the living area
Peppy Beach – Western Australia
Peppy Beach is perfectly positioned in the Southwest, halfway between Bunbury and Busselton. Ideal for bush walks at Tuart Forest, caves, surfing, snorkelling, adventure activities, and 24 national parks!
Surrounded by beaches with stunning white sands, crystal blue waters, and endless horizons, the beaches around the holiday home are a dream for swimming and coastal strolls. It’s easy to make the most of the area’s natural wonders when you’re based here.
On the foody and wine front, you’ll discover excellent local restaurants, and the winery trails around Margaret River, Yallingup, Busselton, and Dunsborough.
See Peppermint Grove Beach from Above
What’s Near Nyola Beach House?
- Tuart Forest National Park is 1.2km away
- The next beach to the south is Forrest Beach, a 5-minute drive
- The closest vineyard is Capel Vale Winery is 3.8km
- Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory is 20km away to the south
Review: We loved that the sleeping and living area was separate so the kids weren’t disturbed after bedtime.
Great sized yard for the dogs, it’s so nice to find such a lovely location where the dogs can come on holidays with us. We encountered a sea lion on our morning beach walk. We also loved the contemporary look of the building and the 360° views.
- 12 Reasons to Choose Thrifty Car Rental for your Next Road Trip
- Uncovering the Benefits of Cover-More Travel Insurance
- See the Latest Travel Offers and Discounts
Good to Know at Nyola Beach House
- Shop and bar/restaurant at Peppy Beach Caravan Park nearby
- Supermarket and other food stores at Capel, a 10-minute drive away
- 20 km north of Busselton and just over a 2-hour drive south from Perth
- Book this Beach Retreat today
Wake up early to watch the sunrise, take leisurely walks along the beach, and relax with a good book in the sunshine. The possibilities are endless. And there’s nothing quite like a beach holiday to help you unwind and appreciate the simple things in life.
Whether you’re a family looking for a fun getaway, or a couple looking for some romance and relaxation, Nyola Beach House is the perfect way to recharge and reconnect with one another. So why not consider this option for your next beach holiday? You won’t regret it!