I’m sure the interior designer of Esperance Chalet Village WA was given a brief to turn little A-frame chalets into darling luxury hideaways and they succeeded beautifully.
Modern white-on-white French Provincial interiors with touches of rustic wood create an idyllic escape. After a day exploring the gorgeous beaches and national parks of Esperance, you’ll adore the peace and relaxation in the village.
Take a Tour
Bandy Creek, near Esperance Bay and an 18-minute drive to Esperance Airport, in Western Australia.
The Village is also near Museum Village, Cannery Arts Centre, Kepa Kurl Art Gallery, Section Glass Gallery, Esperance Visitor Centre, and Adventureland Park.
The nearest beaches to the village are Bandy Creek Beach, Picnic Beach, and Twilight Beach which is patrolled. See the Beachsafe website for the latest updates on the beaches.
Bandy Creek is surrounded by lakes: Pink Lake, Woody Lake Nature Reserve, Lake Warden Nature Reserve, and Mullet Lake Nature Reserve.
Best for: 3.5 Star Stylish Chalets, Fire Pit, BBQ, Creek Kayaking, Beaches, Luxury Interiors, $$
- Two-bedroom Bungalow with queen bed and two single beds for up to four guests
- Two-bedroom Cottage with queen bed and two single beds for up to four guests
- Two-bedroom Cabin with two queen beds for up to four guests
- One-bedroom Chalet with queen bed for two guests
Each Esperance Chalet Village WA Accommodation comes with:
- Air conditioning and heating
- Free WIFI, Large TV with Netflix and YouTube
- Pillow-top bed, Egyptian cotton bed sheets, down duvet
- With a balcony or patio
- Private Bathroom with free toiletries, rainfall shower, and towels
- Kitchen with fridge, espresso maker, tea and coffee making, stove/oven, microwave, cookware, dishes and utensils, and free bottled water
Review: Words to describe this property are generous, luxe, and well thought out. Quiet and a good place for star gazing.
Good to Know
- 24/7 Front Desk
- No housekeeping
- Book your beach vacay now!
Don’t Miss these Things to Do in Esperance:
Esperance must be voted number 1 for the most beautiful beaches in Australia! Stark white sand and turquoise waters around every bay, not to mention the fun fact that kangaroos enjoy sunbathing here too!
- Lucky Beach (kangaroos and swimming)
- Cape Le Grand National Park, and swimming in the aquamarine waters.
- Cape Arid National Park and Stokes National Park
- Twilight Bay and Hellfire Bay
- Climb Frenchman’s Peak
- Book the 1 and Half Hour Walk on Country Cape Le Grand National Park Tour with Viator
- Lucky Bay Brewery
- Book a flight over Pink Lake
- Discover native flowers at Helms Arboretum
- Munglinup Beach for snorkelling
- Rent a car to get around the Esperance beaches with Thrifty Car Rental Australia and if you need insurance then check out Cover-more Insurance Australia