Live like a millionaire in majestic style at the Grand Mercure Basildene Manor at Margaret River in Western Australia. With stately gardens and palatial interiors step back in time at this heritage hotel, one of the All Accor range of luxury hotels. Guests adore the breakfast and afternoon tea, and the recently refurbished spacious suites with freestanding baths.
Best for: 4-star Luxury Hotel, All Accor, Gardens, Breakfast, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, $$$
Review: “The little extras really made the stay enjoyable, such as great selections of coffee and tea available
anytime to enjoy in the conservatory overlooking the beautiful gardens. Delicious cakes for afternoon tea.”
See what dates are available
Good to Know at Grand Mercure Basildene Manor
- Choose from suites or double rooms
- The suites have a private patio or balcony
- Luxury bathrooms with rainshower and freestanding bath, robes, upmarket toiletries
- Airconditioning and heating
- Daily housekeeping
- 2 BBQs in the garden for use
- 2 km from Margaret River town centre. 15-minute drive to Leeuwin Estate and a 20-minute drive to Lake Cave. Busselton is a 45-minute drive away.
- Book the Manor!
Why we Love Margaret River!
The Margaret River region is well known for its natural beauty, wineries, and surfing beaches. Today it’s also
foodie heaven with farmers’ markets and world-class restaurants. Enjoy locally crafted beer, gin, and even nougat.
For adventure take walks in local parks including Boranup Karri Forest, canoe down Margaret River at the start of a wine tour, discover crystal caves and take a bike tour to the vineyards including Cape Mentelle, Xanadu, and Leeuwin Estate.
Beaches 6-7kms away: Kilcarnup Beach, Joey’s Nose Beach, Gnarabup Beach, and Margaret River Beach
The shopping is divine with chic boutiques, artisan jewellers, and art galleries not to be missed.
30 minutes north of Margaret River at Busselton, you’ll find a calm swimming beach on the foreshore and the
incredible Busselton Jetty and Underwater Observatory. You can walk or take the jetty train to the end of the
jetty to the underwater observatory for a look at a magnificent artificial reef and marine life.
Near Busselton, at Yallingup you’ll discover beautiful Yallingup Beach, a mecca for surfers, with also a calm
beach area for swimming.
- Get around Margaret River from the Grand Mercure Basildene Manor easily with a car from Thrifty Rental Cars
- Need travel insurance? Cover-more Travel Insurance offers a variety of plans for all types of holidays and adventures
- Cashback sites are all the rage. Wayaway offers cashback on flights and hotels booked through them.