Fancy a treehouse stay in Kaikoura with a spot of luxury and pampering? Look no further than Hapuku Lodge and Tree Houses, a stunning property nestled between the rugged coastline and the northern edges of the Southern Alps on the South Island of New Zealand.
With seal colonies, whale watching, and swimming with dolphins, Kaikoura is one of the best places in New Zealand to view marine life and experience ocean adventures. Kaikoura also has an amazing range of unique places to stay! So if you’d like to escape to something different check out this list of Quirky and Eco Kaikoura Accommodation which includes a glass pod, tree house, train carriage, covered wagon, yurt and much more!…
- Wacky Stays – Yurt, Tipi, Housetruck, Covered Wagon and more!
- Kanuka Terrace – Eco Strawbale House
- The Factory Villa – 100 year old Converted Dairy
- Hapuku Tree Houses – Luxury in the Treetops
- Hapuku Carriages – Magical Stay at the Beach
- Kahutara PurePod – Glass Hideaway Immersed in Nature
- Pohutukawa Cottage: Tranquil and Unique Kaikoura Accommodation