Want to stay somewhere cool? Heavenly Spa Views Yurt is a new Mount Ruapehu accommodation in Tūroa Village in Ohakune. This relaxing retreat includes luxurious and comfortable furnishings and top range amenities like Samsung, Miele, Smeg and Nespresso. You’ll feel at home in the yurt in no time.
Note: If you’ve never heard of vrbo.com it’s similar to AirBnB with holiday lets – homes and studios.
- Type: Luxury Holiday Home with three bedrooms for 6 guests
- Price Range: $$$
- Best For: Spa Pool, Unique, Mountain Views, Near Restaurants and Shops, Fireplace
- Guest Rating: Awesome, stunning views
- Location: Tūroa Village
- Book at vrbo/Bookabach
Sit back and relax in this serene contemporary space. At the centre of this roundhouse is an open-plan lounge, fully equipped kitchen, dining island, and cosy fireplace. After a day on the slopes relax in the sanctuary of the warm spa pool on the round deck, while you enjoy the country scenes.
Loved staying here. Absolutely beautiful.Guest comment
Good to Know at this Mount Ruapehu Accomodation:
- Three bedrooms with a queen-size bed in each room
- Two bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- All linens are provided
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Washer and Dryer
For information about Ohakune see: https://www.visitohakune.co.nz/
You’ll be awed by the views of snow capped Mount Ruapehu from Heavenly Spa Views Yurt. You’re near the snow action at Tūroa, and the hiking and mountain bike trails in the Tongariro National Park. When you find time to slow down this modern chalet is a warm and relaxing retreat. Although the location feels remote you’re within walking distance of the shops, shuttles, tour booking centres, and the restaurants and cafes in Ohakune.
Heavenly Spa Views Yurt is a highly recommended Mount Ruapehu accommodation option. Book at vrbo/Bookabach
More New Zealand Unique Stays:
- What are Free Things to Do in Wellington? 2023
- Romantic Getaway: Lilac Rose Boutique Bed and Breakfast Christchurch
- Tussock Hill Vineyard Retreat in Christchurch
- 8 Eye-Catching and Unique Places to Stay in Christchurch
- New Zealand South Island Holiday: 4 Baches you’ll Love!
- Cool Glamping Near Wellington