- Here’s the Pricing Key I’m using in every post on Staytopia so you have an idea of the price range of the accommodation.
- Since prices change, for example hotels offer special deals to fill rooms, I’ll always have a link on the page to the hotel or homestay ‘reviews and prices’ so you can check up-to-the-minute prices for that day.
- If it’s a hotel with stars I’ll give them too.
- Remember you’re paying significantly less in Asia than you would in say Sydney. But Asia offers some incredible unique places to stay that sit in the $$$$ range.
Pricing Key (depends on exchange rates):
- 1/2 $ Around NZ$50, US$33, UK£25. E.g. Backpacker-Style, Small Family Run Hotel, Beach Hut
- $ Under NZ$100, US$66, UK£50. E.g. Budget Hotel, Homestay
- $$ In the NZ$100’s and $200’s. Budget Resort, 3 or 4 star Hotel, Homestay
- $$$ In the NZ$300’s and $400’s. Higher End Hotel, Resort, Homestay. Five Star.
- $$$$ Deluxe Amazing Expensive