Sunshine Coast Hinterland
Secrets on the Lake, Montville – Luxury, Sounds of Nature
Best for: Treehouse with all the Mod-Cons, Couples, Families, Groups, Tranquility
Luxe and more Luxe. Your own Luxury tree house nestled in the peaceful rainforest hills above the Sunshine Coast. Drive from Noosa to Montville in around 1 hour so it’s super close to beach resorts but deep in the forest.
Secrets on the Lake is a nature experience for people who want peace and privacy but don’t want to give up their air con, comfy beds and modern comforts. Walk through the rainforest, swim in the lake and return to your well-appointed tree haven.
Your treehouse is private and self-contained so you have no need to leave your tree top oasis!
- 4.5 Star Hotel
- 2 night minimum stay, prices vary depending on season and days of week. Price is over $350/night but if you stay on Sun/Mon or Mon/Tue nights it’s significantly cheaper, e.g. $482/2 nights.
- Children welcome
Treehouses for everyone!
- Secrets One-bedroom Treehouse for two
- Luxury Treehouse for two
- Penthouse Treehouse for two
- Wait-a-While two-bedroom Treehouse for four
- The Nest 3-bedroom Treehouse for Six
- Relax in your private spa pool with magnificent views of the rainforest and lake
- Enjoy and overflowing breakfast basket on arrival
- BBQ, Free WIFI, Aircon, comfy beds, art
- Secrets Cafe on Site
Top Things to Do in Montville:
- Kondalilla National Park and Kondalilla Falls, see big goanas.
- Baroon Pocket Dam: fishing, swimming, BBQ, picnicking. Ideal for children.
- Flame Hill Vinyard: 10 minute drive from Montville Main Street. Wine Tasting, Restaurant.
Cape Tribulation – North of Cairns
Jungle Tree House, Cape Tribulation – Off Grid, Deep in the Forest
Best for: Open Treehouse in the Daintree Jungle for Eco Adventurers, Affordable, Couples
Price: between A$100-200
Top Reasons to Book:
- Immersive, back to nature experience deep in the magic rainforest
- Relaxing and restful
- See resident cassowaries ambling by
- Birdlife and sounds of the jungle
How many beds?
Accommodates up to 3 people. 1 queensize bed on the main floor and 1 single bed in the upstairs loft.
Escape from civilization deep in the Daintree rainforest and chill in this simple octagon tree house built by the locals. The wide windows are open to the elements, you’re off-grid with solar power and you’ll love the cool outdoor shower.
The owners are committed to sustainable living and have created a true wilderness experience. Embrace nature up close and hike the surrounding walking tracks while you discover the interesting statues hidden in the jungle. Cool off in the nearby creek.
You have a kitchen so bring in your own supplies and hide away from the rest of the world.
- Bring a flash light for the dark nights
- Mosquito nets are provided
- Bring a friend – you’re alone in the jungle.
- But you’re a walk away from Cape Tribulation village with shops and cafes if you need an espresso!
Now it’s Your Turn!
I hope you enjoyed this article and found it helpful: Want a Queensland Treehouse Retreat you can book now? Are you planning to visit Queensland? Keen on booking a treehouse? Do you have treehouses to recommend? Leave your comments below!